Thanks to my Mum, Cyndy for posting this comment on my last post “What’s the purpose?“:
This is her list of what she would like to see me writing about:
- Fascinating facts about anything you find fascinating
- Information about countries that is unusual and which might influence people to go visit
- Books you have read where you can see some comparison to real life or like your life or that of a friends
- Food you would like to try and cook
- Things that you would like to do and people that you would like to do them with
- People that you would like to meet
- What you want to do with the rest of your life!
I’ll start with number one and link them through to this post as I complete them.
A blog has to have a purpose, and the purpose of this blog is to keep my online social identity as mine. But a blog still needs to have content. So what am I going to blog about? What do you want to read about? Give me a creative challenge.
I’m single and I’m in my 30s. I know who I am and I know what I want. I’m motivated, I set goals and I achieve them. I believe in myself.
Recently I decided that it was time to get myself back out on the dating circuit so I started something called 10datesADL, you can read a few tweets about this.
10datesADL is a social experiment that is all about me meeting new people. I want to go on dates with your friends, the friends of your friends, random people I meet who are interesting and people I connect with via dating sites. The plan is to go on 10 dates in 10 weeks. So far I’ve been on 4 dates.
If you think you might know someone who I ought to go on a date with, then get in touch. The most important thing that I’m looking for is some shared interests, values that match and some passion. Keep me on my toes. I need cultural activities in my life. I need to date someone that is fit. I need a partner who is able to keep up with me.